Friday Pinterest Links






A few favourites from Pinterest this week:

1 women.es  2 House & Leisure (photo by Micky Hoyle)  3  Melissa and Caleb's Ombre Stairs via Design Sponge  4  Photo by Alessandra-Ianniello for Elle Decoration UK via Jonathan Lo 5 LineThitKlein | HelenWiggers 5 LA: Alexandra Angle in Los Angeles via Remodelista 6 Sue Nixon's Houseboat on Apartment Therapy 

See what I'm pinning (here)!  Have a great weekend!

9 pins
8 pins



My posts at Babble this week:
20 Beautiful Weekend Project Ideas + DIYs
10+ Amazing Father’s Day Printables!
H&M to Launch Collection by Maison Martin Margiela
8 Fun Summery DIYsFun Animal Footprint Sandals
New Wallpapers + Decals from Paige Russell

Jan Halvarson

8 comments:

Lisanne van de Klift said...

Beautiful first and fifth picture! Great Printerest mix!

Love Lisanne
lisannevandeklift.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

love the
corrugated
build
wish it were
my studio
***
..
*

Marta said...

I love this stairs!!

Loris Glassworks said...

Oh my gosh! What a wonderful view from the houseboat...dreamy! I love your favorites for this week, thanks for sharing.
Lori D.
Atlanta

Anonymous said...

What a feast! Lovely plages the last one must be the perfect view! Have a lovely weekend.

Unknown said...

the stairs are one of my favorites from this week too

Lily from Birch + Bird said...

Love all of these! Those stairs are amazing...might have to try those for our basement this summer! ~Lily

Jan Halvarson said...

Thank you everyone, and Lily, me too!